To be successful in this course, you need to apply the seven norms of collaboration.
The seven norms of collaboration will allow you to function safely and thoughtfully within the digital spaces created for this course. Return and review these norms should any issues or conflict arise. The norms include:
- promoting a culture of inquiry
- stopping to think, turn to wonder
- listen, reread and paraphrase to understand
- ask questions to seek clarification
- put your thoughts and ideas out there
- pay attention to the tone, reactions, word choices and feelings of others (emojiis count!)
- believe that others’ ultimately have positive intentions, turn to wonder if issues or misunderstandings occur.
Review this sketch note below for clarity.